Covid-19 Court Information
Please check the County’s online daily court schedule or the iCourt Portal if you believe you may have a hearing scheduled on a given day. If you have a question about any upcoming hearing or court date, please call the the Kootenai County District Court Office at (208) 446-1180.
Kootenai County’s new iCourt website can be used to look up court calendars, case information, and pay fines or citations. To pay online, you will need your Kootenai County case number, the citation number, or the full name and date of birth of the person who was cited. If you do not have your case number or the amount due, you may obtain this information through Kootenai County iCourt website.
Public Case Information
Pay Court Fines/Fees
Pay online, over the phone, mail, drop-box, or in person by clicking here.
Many popular self-help court forms (ex. divorce, protection orders, guardenianship, etc.) may be accessed on the Idaho Supreme Court Self-Help website.
Local District Court Documents
- Application for Mental Health Court (PDF)
- Civil Jury Instructions (PDF)
- Criminal Jury Instructions (PDF)
- Defendants Written Guilty Plea (PDF)
- Defendants Written Plea (PDF)
- Mental Health Court Handbook (PDF)
- Notice of Scheduling Conference (PDF)
- Notice of Trial Setting (PDF)
- Request for Cameras in the Courtroom (PDF)
- Stipulation for Scheduling (PDF)
- Trial Exhibit List (DOC)
- Trial Exhibit List (PDF)
Your local public library may provide an appointment for free computer access and free Internet service. Please visit you local library's websites for additional information.
- Coeur d'Alene Public Library
- Community Library Network - Athol, Harrison, Hayden, Pinehurst, Post Falls, Rathdrum, Spirit Lake
Remote Court Hearing Information:
The Idaho Supreme Court provides information and support for Zoom hearings.
Kootenai County also has instructional videos for accessing Zoom hearings below.