May 18, 2021 Election Information
****Please note that different groups are sending flyers out to Kootenai County Residents with information on the May Election, however not all residents are eligible to vote on each office or question. To see what districts you are eligible to vote for this election, please visit the Polling Place Look-Up link on the left side of this page****
Ballot Questions for the May 18, 2021 Election
- City of Hayden Lake Budget Increase Question
- Kootenai County Fire and Rescue General Obligation Bond
- Post Falls School District No. 273 Supplemental Levy
- April 23, 2021 Deadline- Voter Registration must be received by the county clerk for the May 18 Election. The deadline is 5 PM for paper applications or until midnight for the online applications. Voters can register to vote at the polls on Election Day.
- Go to https://idahovotes.gov/to register to vote.
- To request an absentee ballot and check the status of your request please visit: https://idahovotes.gov/ or download the form here: 2021- Absentee Request Form
- The request can be dropped off, mailed, emailed, or faxed to the Elections Department. The last day to request a mail-in absentee ballot is May 7 at 5:00 PM.
- Early voting will be available at the County Elections Office starting May 3, 2021, through May 14, 2021. The Elections Department is open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Sample ballots for the May 18, 2021.
Logic and Accuracy Test
- The Logic and Accuracy test is open to the public and will be on Monday, May 17, 2021, at 10:00 AM.