If you have received a Misdemeanor Citation:
- You will need to schedule your Pretrial Conference with the District Court.
- You will receive your Notice of Pretrial Conference confirming your date and time.
- This Pretrial Conference is your time to speak to the deputy prosecutor. This is not a hearing. Do not expect to meet with the deputy prosecutor before this time.
- If you can't make that time, you must reschedule your appointment.
- If yours is a mandatory appearance then not showing will be a Fail to Appear and a bench warrant will be issued.
- If yours is a traffic violation with a fine attached, you will default by not appearing and have to pay that fine.