Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Parks & Waterways

  1. Commercial Use Permit

    A commercial-use permit is required for non-recreational use at all public marine facilities managed by Kootenai County. This applies... More…

  2. Pay Citation
  1. Contact Parks & Waterways
  2. Veterans Boat Launch Pass

    Annual boat launch passes shall be free for Veterans who provide proof of 100% disability and Kootenai County residency