Who can officiate a marriage ceremony?

Any person recognized as an ordained minister by a reputable church can legally perform a marriage ceremony.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a certified copy of a marriage license?
2. Who can officiate a marriage ceremony?
3. Does my officiant need to provide the county with his or her credentials?
4. How do I change my name after I get married?
5. Do I need to change my name within a certain amount of time after getting married?
6. Do I need an appointment to get a marriage license?
7. After visiting the Recorder's Office and receiving our marriage license, are we married?
8. Do I have to get married in Kootenai County if I applied for my marriage license there?
9. Can my officiant return the license to any county after the ceremony?
10. Does my marriage license expire?
11. What are the requirements for a minor to get married in Idaho?
12. What happens if an officiant does not return the marriage license to the county office?
13. What is the process for receiving a marriage license when one applicant is incarcerated?
14. Where do I file for divorces and annulments?