What happens if I'm terminated from Drug Court?

If you are terminated from Drug Court you will not get a trial. When you opted in to Drug Court you waived your right to a trial and plead guilty to the felony offense. The matter will be referred to the assigned District Judge for sentencing. The Drug Court will allow you to have an OSC, admit/deny hearing, mitigation hearing and/or be heard before dismissal from the program if you so request.

Show All Answers

1. What if I have a serious medical condition?
2. Can I use prescription medication?
3. What happens once I am in the program?
4. What if I want to travel outside of Kootenai County?
5. What sanctions are given?
6. How do drug screens work?
7. What if I relapse?
8. What are grounds for termination from Drug Court?
9. What happens if I'm terminated from Drug Court?
10. What are my conditions of probation in Drug Court?