May I have two residences on my property?

Some zones within the County allow duplexes. Another option may be the approval of an accessory living unit, provided your lot meets the requirements set out in the Zoning Ordinance. If your property is located over the Rathdrum Prairie Aquifer, a minimum of ten acres is required. Please consult the Planning Department regarding your specific situation.

Show All Answers

1. Is my parcel buildable?
2. What is my zoning?
3. Am I located in a Flood Zone?
4. Do I have septic approval for my site?
5. What are my property dimensions and/or where are my property corners located?
6. Am I located within the City or am I in an unincorporated area of the County?
7. May I have two residences on my property?
8. Are there any restrictions on placing mobile homes in the County?
9. Can I subdivide my land?
10. I think my neighbor is not in compliance to zoning regulations. What can I do?