Kootenai County Parks and Waterways boat launch facilities, recreational trails, and parks are currently open. We encourage you to enjoy our facilities while maintaining social distancing and other CDC and Panhandle Health recommended safety procedures.
Annual Boat Launch Passes are available at the following locations:
- Online at www.kcpws.com
- By phone (208-446-1275) 8:00 to 4:30, Monday-Friday
- The Parks & Waterways office at 10905 N Ramsey Rd, Hayden, ID 83835
- Any Kootenai County Launch Fee Station (cash or check) using a fee envelope
- The Kootenai County Vehicle Licensing Offices - by appointment only, in Coeur d’Alene and Post Falls
Be assured that we always keep our restrooms cleaned and stocked, but please be aware that due to limited supplies of toilet paper, our restrooms may be out until paper products are readily available again. Please remember that our facilities are “Pack it in, Pack it out”. Plan to take your trash with you.
THERE ARE STILL MANY SAFE AND HEALTHY OPPORTUNITIES FOR “ISOLATION RECREATION”
• BOATING - COUNTY BOAT LAUNCHES ARE OPEN!
• HIKE TRAILS
• BIKE TRAILS
• FLY A DRONE