March 9, 2021 Election
January 19, 2021— Ballot Question Submission Deadline: School districts must supply ballot language for any bond or property tax levy—to be placed on the ballot—for the March 9 Election.
School District Ballot Questions submitted as of 1-19-2021
- Lakeland Joint School District #272 Supplemental Levy
- Coeur d'Alene School District #271 Supplemental Levy
- Post Falls School District #273 Supplemental Levy
- Kootenai Joint School District #274 Supplemental Maintenance and Operations Levy
- Plummer-Worley Joint School District #44 Supplemental Levy
- February 12, 2021 Deadline- Voter Registration must be received by the county clerk for the March 9 Election. Deadline is 5 PM for paper applications or until midnight for the online applications. Voters can register to vote at the polls on Election Day.
- Go to https://idahovotes.gov/ to register to vote.
- To request an absentee ballot and check the status of your request please visit: https://idahovotes.gov/ or download the form here: Absentee Request Form
- The request can be dropped off, mailed, emailed or faxed to the Elections Office. The last day to request a mail-in absentee ballot is February 26, 2021.
- As of now, early voting will be available at the County Elections Office starting February 22, 2021 through March 5, 2021. The Elections office is open Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
- Same Ballots will be posted the first week of February.
Logic and Accuracy Test
- The Logic and Accuracy test is open to the public and will be on Monday, March 8, 2021 at 10:00 AM.